POST TEST

Today we got our test back and I got the class average, 75%. I am not the most proud of my grade considering I studied and worked hard and diligently on the test. In my opinion the questions about relative and absolute were a bit unfair because we didn't spend that much time on it and the questions were very hard and nobody did good at all. After you explained it more thoroughly I understand it a lot better and I wish I would have gotten the questions right. Overall this was a very challenging unit and this stuff about geography is very hard. You also mentioned that the class average is an 81. Considering we have taken two tests already that is a good class average.                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Northern Renaissance

GUNS GERMS AND STEEL DAY 3

last day of semester