Day One Blog

My Favorite part about my first day at the John Carroll School was seeing my friends that I haven't seen all summer. It was great to catch up with them and meet new ones. Another thing I enjoyed about my first day is that you can choose how you want to organize your things. In my previous schools they forced you to do it one way and it made it much more difficult.  One thing I disliked about my first day is how chaotic the hallways get between classes so it's very hard to figure out where you were supposed to go. Overall my First day of school was great. In class, I like my seat. Im seated around people that seem very nice and I don't think I will get distracted. I can also see the board well from where i'm seated. Day one of school was very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Northern Renaissance

GUNS GERMS AND STEEL DAY 3

last day of semester